Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ark Addendum - Ginrai's Interior

Things have been hectic around here, what with my wedding last Saturday and all. Pictures from the wedding will be up as soon as I get some from the photographer.

Still, I wanted to keep up with The Ark Addendum, so this week another A-lister. I bring you ... Ginrai's interior! Truck Ginrai's interior, anyway. The interior of the human Ginrai would only be of interest to someone like my bride (a surgeon.)

Actually, a small version of the interior angle in the upper right DOES show up in both The Ark II and The Complete Ark. I think it's neat that you can read all the dials though. Since Ginrai is a trucker in the United States, the instruments are in English, and the driver's side is on the left. There is also detailing for the sleeper compartment.

This piece, along with the Unicron heads, I would have dearly loved to include in The Complete Ark, but I just ran out of pages. I also have some expanded pages for the Cybertron and Destron bases from Masterforce that I'd have loved to include. Ah, well, more blog-fodder I suppose.

That's it for now! I'll be getting reviews for The Cure!, the conclusion of the Scraplets story arc, up this week. I'll also be doing the next episode of War of the Worlds, the series. Hope you enjoy them!

1 comment:

lonegamer7 said...

Can't wait for the wedding photos! :D