Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Iván's Gallery: Quintesson Minions

First off, apologies for being a bit out of touch this week. I'm working on a project that's taking up much of my attention. Add in a nasty virus (computer) and you'll understand why I took a week off of posting new models.

It's times like these, though, that I'm blessed with talented collaborators. Iván has come through with another nifty drawing. This time it's some of the minions of the Quintessons. I love these guys and was glad to be able to bring to light many of their seldom-seen animation models. Here is what the artist has to say about them.


I think these races could have been exploited more ...
I liked a lot when I saw the movie ..
Although there are more than one who gives me the feeling that is a tribute to critauras that appear in the Return of the Jedi, in the Jabba´s palace. Nice.
I think IDW hinted something about the Quintessons in the Wheelie Spotlight .. but apparently .. the thing is out there.
In any case and as I always say .. in transformer there is a whole universe to explore outside Prime and Megatron, which, I must admit, now I begin to tire a bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! :D