Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Ark Addendum - Headstrong's Transform

After taking a week off for Thanksgiving, The Ark Addendum is back with the third in our series of five Transformation sequences for the Predacons.  Why five, you ask, and not six?  Well, that's a good question.  It turns out that Predaking's page was a bit sparse, what with his lack of an alt mode and all.  In the first Ark book, I used the only bit of his transformation sequence I had to make the page a bit less empty.  By the time Transformers: The Complete Ark  (order it today!)  rolled around, I had picked up considerably more material on all of the Predacons.  I now had the backs of each of their beast modes, and managed to squeeze those onto the pages.  I also had transformation sequences for all of them, but no room to use them, so I let it be.  Hence, this series right here.

But what of Predaking?  His page was still light, despite having another angle on the front of his robot form that showcased his nifty sword.  For him, I included the complete tranformation sequence.  It's a bit smaller than what I include here, but I think you get the idea.  Anyway, hope you enjoy this, my third Predacon transformation sequence.

No comments: