Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Iván's Gallery: Gairyū


What is happening? Ark Addendum on a Monday? Iván's Gallery on a Tuesday? HAVE I LOST MY MIND? (Quite possibly, I've been operating on very little sleep for the past few days and am a little buggy.) In any event, the incomparable Iván continues his exploration of the Dinoforce. This week, he brings us Gairyū. Here is what he has to say about him:

A redeco of the Pretender Monster Bristleback, Gairyu transforms into a spiked quadruped. He can also form either arm to the team's combined mode Dinoking. He comes with an armored dinosaur shell that he can fit into.

Decepticon Dinoforce warrior Gairyu becomes a stampeding ankylosaurus when bonded with his Pretender shell. Like most of the Dinoforce, Gairyu is both innocent and stupid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing job!!

lonegamer78 said...

If my dino brain hasn't failed me, his shell resembles an Ankylosaurus.

What? Blame "Jurassic Park" for giving me my moment of liking "cool dinosaurs". :3

Carlos said...

Outstanding as usual :)