Friday, May 4, 2012

Botcon: Invasion box set for sale

If I may pimp my own stuff for a bit, I'm auctioning off this years BotCon box set (along with the attendee-only Straxus and the Soundwave headband) on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Transformers-BotCon-2012-Box-Set-Invasion-with-Straxus-and-Soundwaves-Headband-/120908332348?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1c26b2bd3c

$350 starting bid, and if you're a reader and win I'll throw in something extra for you.
Sold! $600, more than I was expecting. Not to a blog reader though, just to a toy fan.

1 comment:

Lagomorph Rex said...

Ya know, looking at that set, I'm really glad that Fun Publications has started this whole Shattered Glass thing. It gives them the opportunity to re-use nearly any toy they want, and make any character they want.. while at the same time not effectively telling the fans to go screw themselves by making highly sought after characters like Thundercracker into exclusives.. (the point is moot now, I realize, thanks to Hasbro releasing the rest of the jets at retail) That 2007 Botcon set, and the reaction of the haves vs. the have nots, combined with the reactions to the first live action movie, really soured my love of the Transformers..