Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Ark Addendum - Goshooter & Cab Extras

Another week, another edition of The Ark Addendum.  Since this blog's resident artist, Iván, favored us with an updated Siren / Goshooter, I figured I'd see what extra material I had for him.  It turns out I had a bit.  Despite giving seven pages to the Cybertron Headmaster Juniors in  Transformers: The Complete Ark (order it today!) , I still had a bit of leftover materials, including weapons, a few isometric drawings of Cab's vehicle mode, and some close-ups of the two boys on the team.  I think everything else I had I managed to squeeze in, including alternate outfits for Minerva and Shuta, Cab's animal companions and weapons, vehicle interiors for all three, Shuta's athletic gear, Minerva's crest and more.  I hope you enjoy it!

No comments: