Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Ark Addendum - The Ultimate Doom (part six)

Has it been a week already?  My, how time flies.  Well, may as well gird my loins and whip out another Ark Addendum.  This week, I finish off the second Ultimate Doom episode as I continue my examination of this three-parter. 

These background models showcase the destruction caused by pulling Cybertron into Earth's orbit, with massive waves and earthquakes and mighty winds.  The bottom picture shows some of the efforts the Dinobots made at combating this menace.  Even as a kid, I couldn't help but think that their efforts must surely pale in comparison to the global scale of the catastrophe. 

1 comment:

Transformers At The Moon said...

I love seeing all of these. Its create not only seeing them but also how how you and Bill have cleaned up the artwork and added the narration.

I must also confess to feeling the same way as a kid seeing that episode and all it took for the Autobots to protect everyone. If only it were that easy