Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Ark Addendum - Super Ginrai's Transform

Welcome back to the latest edition of The Ark Addendum.  This week, we head back to Japan to get some nice Masterforce transformations.  This is the transformation sequence for Super Ginrai.  I've already posted the transform for vanilla-Ginrai some time ago - over two years ago, my how time flies.  I think I've got one more Transform for him somewhere.  I'm sure I'll get to it before too long.

I like how toy accurate this one is.  There's very little cheating going on.  That might have been a bit of a weakness on regular-Ginrai (the fake chest thing is a bit weird) but here it works out just dandy. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAAAY!!!

Martin

Anonymous said...

The most dramatic Transformations are always from Japan. Wish we'd have gotten to see more of it in the G1 series.

I had this toy (Powermaster Optimus Prime that is) and one thing that isn't accurate is his arms articulation- the toy's arms and fists were all one plastic piece. A bit of a let down at the time. The other two modes (and Hi-Q too) were pretty cool though.

Anonymous said...

The "fist" thing was oddly unique to Powermaster Prime. Ginrai (and the Powermaster Prime with Apex Armour reissue) does actually have fists that will fold away inside his arm.

Anonymous said...

hey jim, why don't you make a ALMANAC ammendum

Anonymous said...

Plus, Can I print some ark addudum pages?

Anonymous said...

also where would parodines be in places of the mulitverse, like the transfomers skits from robot chicken

jeff p said...

I loved how the Japanese episodes were very true to the toy though I agree the whole fake chest thing is a bit odd, especially the rear shots with another set of windows.