Monday, December 14, 2009

Iván's Gallery: Salaak

After a few weeks off (and really, who isn't super-busy this time of year?), Iván returns with more of his exploration of the Green Lantern universe. This time, rather than the brutal baddies of Sinestro Corps, it's the stalwart heroes of the Green Lantern Corps. Without further ado, Salaak! Here's what the artist has to say about it:

Not have much time lately, but the other day I could do this little drawing, not rust.

It Salaak, the green lantern emissary of Guardians.
It has a design that I like, because it lends itself to many interpretations, and I think that aspect of insect and arms offer many possibilities.

Later I added the logos and title to dress more drawing. Originally this all done by pencil, then just had to paint it with photshop level and with the correct order and the pen itself does color effect that interested me.

It is not difficult and is well.
I hope you enjoy it.

No comments: