Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Ark Addendum - Fort Max Battlestation Transform

Welcome to another edition of The Ark Addendum.  The very first edition back in November of 2008 featured the transformation of Fortress Maximus from city to robot. This time, it's his transformation from city to battlestation, an nine-step process.

I'm a sucker for these transformation schematics. This particular one is quite accurate to the toy, which they can't always be.

Hope you enjoy.  This may have to tide you over till the new year, since I'm on vacation and am not sure how much time I'll have for blogging.

3 comments:

jeff p said...

Have a very Merry Christmas (if applicable)and a Happy New Year.

I too enjoy the transformation sequences. Any chance you have one for Rodimus Prime? He didn't have the slide away trailer like Prime in the show even though the toy did. If memory serves, it came up the sides like Ironhide and Ratchet.

lonegamer7 said...

Have fun on your vacation! :D

And it's nice to see another of Fort Max's transformation.

Ken Christiansen said...

I love those, it reminds me of my group of friends, we'd all sit around and draw transform sequences back in the day...