Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Ark Addendum - Webworld (part 6)

Hope you're not sick and tired of Webworld yet! This week, some of the patients who undergo the therapies of the Torkuli.

Let's see - there's an orange blob of protoplasm with a long tongue who calls everyone mommy. He gets to whack at one of his tormentors at the end of the episode.

There's a bouncing guy, who rather antagonizes Galvatron during Exo-Drama.

There is a three headed alien who sits and chants 'I have no head.'

There's a tyrannosaurus looking alien that Galvatron argues with at the beginning of the episode.

Finally, there's a six-legged insectoid centaur kinda thing that didn't make it into the episode itself. Interestingly, an actual centaur DID make it in, but alas I've got no model for it. It wasn't very prominent anyway.

Hope you enjoy! I'll probably take a few days off posting, as I'll be spending Thanksgiving with the in-laws and may have spotty access. Stay tuned for more Webworld next week.

4 comments:

Carcass said...

This is the kind of stuff I like to see! Seeing the art for some of the really obscure characters is a treat, especially from one of my favourite episodes.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry I love the episode too much to ever get bored with it, I'm just a weirdo that way. :D

These a really a treat and I'm amazed at how much detailing goes into the backgrounds. The characters were pretty creepy as well. I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Hey jim, can i print some ark ammendums pages?

Anonymous said...

hey dude, what continutie would parodies like robot chicken episode "Junk in the Trunk" be? (i.e the transformers skits)